furry panda

Hello Again

7:00 AM

I'm so happy to be able to launch Paperie Ink. For the past few months I couldn't put my ideas aside so I had to give it one more shot. It's been a long break but I'm super thrilled to be drawing again and I have to say it's probably the best designs I've come up with so far. There are only three sets to start and a few more in the process of making. I seriously can't wait to share them with everyone. Each designs are carefully created, curated, and approved before it is added to Paperie Ink's collection so you know you're getting something I would want for myself. Thanks for stopping by and hope you like what you saw. Suggestions or comments are much appreciated!

https://paperieinkstamps.com/pages/about-us

I love getting FREE STUFF so I want to spread some love. There will be lots of giveaways in August so be sure to check back on our blog often as well as our instagram. Our first giveaway is on instagram! Head on over to win the featured stamp set.

https://www.instagram.com/paperieink/

Follow us on instagram and be sure to stop by our shop

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. These look absolutely gorgeous. Are you maybe going to look for a new DT? I'd love to be considered! Expecting to be reunited with my craftroom in 2-3 weeks and I can then get stamping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mirella,

      Thank you for stopping by. Glad you found us. I'm hoping to get a team going once business picks up. When it does I'll definitely do a DT call. Keeping finger cross it will happen in the next few months.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep an eye out! :-) thanks for getting back to me!

      Delete
  2. Oooh the panda bears are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so happy to see you back and creating your fabulous stamps!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found you on Instagram! Entered the contest to win puppies. Will be on the watch for a DT call as well! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found you on Instagram! Entered the contest to win puppies. Will be on the watch for a DT call as well! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back such cute new sets

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE