Dog Days

6:00 AM

Good morning to you all on this beautiful Monday morning. We are here to give  you a second sneak peak of our latest stamp set. If you have been following us on instagram we did a sneak peak on Saturday and along with that we announced the lucky winner who won Furry Panda.  We can't wait to see what our winner will create with her prize.

Now I know there are quite a lot of dog stamps out there but I can't help to create my own version. I just adore animals although I don't personally have one myself. Today, I will be sharing our newest stamp set which includes 8 dogs in various playful poses. For this particular card I only used 3 different dogs from the set. The concept of the card is that they are in those glass cases.







Hope you enjoyed this sneak peak. It will be on our website on Friday!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Omgee, I LOVE these pups! I have a ton of doggy stamps, but when these become available theyare going tight to the top of my crafty wish list! TFS hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      The dog is available now. The cats will be up in 2 weeks(there was a small mistake on our batch so it's being reprinted).

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhh! I just stumbled across this and have to let you know how adorable your little pups are! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,

      Thanks for the compliments :) I'm glad you found us.

      Delete
  3. So adorable! I loce dogs and your puppies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these adorable pop up pups! (and your sneak peeks of the kitties even more!!) >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm a big animal lover & your pups are just adorable!! When will they be available in your store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli,

      The dogs are available now however the kittens is currently unavailable. I found a small mistake but it will be up in about 2 weeks from now.

      Delete
  6. Soooo talented! Great idea and inspiration! Love doggies and have 5 cats!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE